Best Motherboards For i9 9900K is not the last processor but for sure it is one of the best and most demanding processors. It is one of the best and fastest processors that comes at a very reasonable price. It has a high-performance chip that is best for gaming purposes. Moreover, you are also get overclocking capabilities with the help of this fast and amazing processor. Before looking for an i9 motherboard you have to look at some parameters that you consider while buying the most expensive motherboard.
Best Motherboard For I9 9900K:
While building a Best Motherboards For i9 9900K you will find different form factors like EATX, ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini ITX. You can go for the best ATX that will give you high compatibility and good performance.
To get the best results you have to use your Best Motherboards For i9 9900K CPU with a motherboard that is compatible with its chipset. We will give you the best option to go with the Z390 motherboard that works best with your intel CPU. The best motherboard for i9 10th gen that we listed here is also with the Z390 chipset.
The motherboard is just like a central bridge and it plays a very important role in the complete system. All of the internal and external input and output devices are connected to it. This is the reason we want the best connectivity device for it like RAM slots, USB type C ports, high-speed USB ports, Wi-Fi connectivity, and a number of M.2 slots, and many other things to ensure that you are getting a versatile one. Best Motherboards For i9 9900K.
If you want to read about the buying guide to buy the best i9 9900 motherboards for your self then you can read the complete buying guide after the lis. Best i9 9900k motherboard compatibility is also very good with the different types of systems.
We are listing the best i9 9900K Motherboard that you can buy:
1-GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI Motherboard
Gigabyte is the best brand that offers high performance and good quality products at a pocket-friendly price. Here we are introducing the Gigabyte Aorus Pro Z390 motherboard that is the best and the 1st product that comes with the cheapest price tag. With this product, you will get the best ATX form factor that includes the LGA1151 socket. When we talk about its expansions option we get to know that it comes with a total of 6 PCIe slots of different sizes with the motherboard. It is not really good for high-end overclocking but you get a good connectivity option with this product. You get great connectivity with things like WIFI, Bluetooth, dual M.2 slots with heatsinks, 6 SATA 3 PORTS, USB type C, type A, 4 memory slots for up to 128 GB RAM, ethernet, HDMI, and many more.
- It comes with an LGA1151 socket.
- Beneficially you are getting TX form factor.
- It supports Intel 8th Gen and 9th, Gen CPUs.
- Works amazingly with PCIe 3.0 16x GPUs.
- You are getting 4 memory slots for up to 128 GB of RAM.
- This amazing product Includes 6 PCIe slots of different sizes.
- Along with this, you get 2 M.2 slots and 6 SATA3 ports.
- USB type C, type A, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, HDMI, and audio ports are the best highlights of this product.
- You are getting the benefit of a 3-year warranty.
- It is the best and affordable motherboard for i9 9900K.
- Multiple connectivities are its best key option including Wi-Fi.
- This amazing product comes with an advanced thermal design with multi-cuts this is the reason it stands out as one of the best in the market.
- It supports 9th and 8th intel core processors and that’s why is it very convenient to use
- You are getting 12+1 phases digital VRM solution with this motherboard
- It is a pocket-friendly product
- There is a single fan header at the top back of this motherboard that will disturb you.
- Not good for high end overclocking
2-ASUS TUF Z390-Pro Gaming LGA1151
Asus’s TUF Pro Z390 motherboard is the 2nd best option that comes with an affordable price tag. It comes with an ATX form factor Z390 motherboard and the Intel LGA1151 socket. Along with this you are getting the best overclocking performance with this product. When we talk about the connectivity options with this device then you get 6 PCIe slots, 4 memory slots that support up to 128 GB RAM, dual M.2 slots, 6 SATA3 ports, multiple high-speed USB ports, HDMI, and DisplayPort ports. You are not getting the WIFI connectivity option with this product rather than this it is the best choice for Intel Core i9 9900K.
- It is the best Z390 motherboard with an LGA1151 socket
- The ATX form factor is available in this product
- It supports Intel 8th Gen and 9th, Gen CPUs
- This product amazingly works with PCIe 3.0 16x GPUs
- You are getting 4 memory slots for 128 GB of RAM
- Along with this, you get 6 PCIe slots of different sizes
- 2 M.2 slots and 6 SATA3 ports are available in it
- It Provides USB type A, ethernet, HDMI, DisplayPort, PS2, and audio ports
- You are getting a 3-year warranty
- It is your best choice that comes with various features
- Various connectivity options are attached with it
- Good overclocking performance is the best highlights
- It has a fit and finish that makes it wonderful
- You are getting an easily matched theme
- Exceptional BIOS are attached with this product
- You are getting great overclocking performance
- Stock performance potential is given to the user
- It comes with an affordable price tag
3-ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard LGA1151
This Asus ROG Strix Z390 motherboard can be your third option that comes with a high-performance Z390 ATX motherboard with the LGA1151 socket that is made for Intel 8th gen and 9th gen CPUs. With this Z390 motherboard, you are getting the best and excellent overclocking performance that is suitable for both the CPU and the memory. When we talk about its memory we get to know that there are a total of 4 memory slots supporting up to 128 GB RAM. In addition, you get the dual SSD slots as well as 6 SATA3 ports. Other connectivity options that you get with this product are USB type C, type A, Display Port, HDMI, ethernet. You can add a separate network card using the included 6 PCIe slots for the WiFi connectivity because the WiFi connectivity option does not come with this product.
- It is the asus rog strix motherboards with an LGA1151 socket
- ATX form factors is its best highlight
- This product supports Intel 8th Gen and 9th Gen CPUs
- Works amazingly with PCIe 3.0 16x GPUs
- You are getting 4 memory slots for up to 128 GB RAM
- 6 PCIe slots of different sizes comes with this device
- 2 M.2 slots and 6 SATA3 ports are avialble
- You are getting USB type C, type A, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, HDMI, DisplayPort, PS2 and audio ports connectivity
- Comes with a 3-year warranty so you dont have to worry about anything
- It gives you an excellent overclocking performance
- Various connectivity options are available in this device
- This amazing product supports both 8th gen and 9th gen processors
- DDR 4000MT/s OC capable is its best highlighting feature
- The connectivity of Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi is available with this product
- Ample fan headers are available
- You are getting a good USB provision
- This product doesn’t stand out in any one of particular ways
- Only one onboard RGB lighting zone is available in it
4-Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula LGA1151
The Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula Z390 motherboard is the next best choice among all that is the best and the powerful option among the different products we mentioned in this article. It gives you high performance and along with this an inbuilt water cooling block. You are also getting the standard ATX factor with this motherboard and the LGA1151 socket. It gives you the best connectivity options with its different ports like the dual M.2 SSD slots, 6 SATA3 ports. Also, you are getting the 4 memory slots that support a maximum of 128 GB RAM, USB 3.2 Type-A ports, USB type C ports, 4 PCIe slots, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 5G LAN, and many more to go with this motherboard. You don’t have to worry about the money that you invested in this product because it comes with a 3-year warranty. Best Motherboards For i9 9900K
- It is the best Z390 motherboard with an LGA1151 socket
- This product comes with an ATX form factor
- It efficiently supports Intel 8th Gen and 9th Gen CPUs
- You get an amazing working experience with PCIe 3.0 16x GPUs
- Along with this, you are having 4 memory slots for up to 128 GB of RAM
- It includes 4 PCIe slots of different sizes
- It features 2 M.2 slots and 6 SATA3 ports
- You are getting USB type C, type A, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 5G LAN, ethernet, HDMI, and audio ports with this product
- A 3-year warranty helps you to protect your investment
- It comes with a water cooling header
- The best and amazing best Motherboards for i9 9900K
- You are getting excellent connectivity options
- It is a bit expensive option but can be your best choice
- You are getting high-end Stock and Overclocking performance
- UEFI BIOS design and usability is its amazing benefits
- Dual M.2 ports and SATA ports are available to give you the best connectivity
- Not everyone can afford this product because it is very expensive
- Lack of UEFI RGB LED configuration is found in this motherboard
- It has a bandwidth sharing between M.2, PCIe x16, and SATA port that is really not good
5-Micro Center Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor
The Micro Central’s processor is the best of all because of its high-end features. This amazing product comes with 8 cores 16 threads and offers up to 5 GHz turbo. Along with this, you get a 16 MB intel smart cache. The 5x protection III hardware ensures the user of the longvity. You are getting this motherboard compatible with Intel 3000 series chipsets. You are having a good storage capacity of 128GB that gives you a good space for necessary software and basic programs. Its memory can be expanded by using the two memory channels with a maximum memory bandwidth of 41.6 GB/s. You are getting the best connectivity options of M. 2 slot and a USB 3.1 Gen2 port. It comes with a Realtek ALC887 HD audio code and 8 channel HD gaming audios.
- Like all of the previous ones it also comes with an ATX form factor
- This product supports Intel 9th, Gen CPUs
- Up to 8 cores and 16 threads are available with this product
- You are getting PCIe x 16 with this motherboard
- 16 MB Intel smart cache is included in it
- It offers 4 memory channels for up to 128 GB RAM which gives you the high performance
- 2 slot and USB 3.1 Gen2 ports are included
- 5-way optimization for overclocking are given to the user
- 8 channel HD Gaming Audios is the best highlighting feature
- Up to 8 cores and 16 threads are available with this product
- A good performance for overclocking
- You are getting the best gaming experience with this product because of its 8 channel HD Gaming Audios
- It is an expensive product
- Fewer connectivity options are available
We have listed the best Motherboards for i9 9900K price in this article you can choose the one according to your budget. All of them will give you the best performance and you will find it your good choice. You must get a motherboard that is enrolled with the best features that you need. The main point is the best overclocking performance and the connectivity options. You should select the one to get a good performance and long-lasting working.
6. GIGABYTE B450M DS3H V2:
This product is offered by Gigabyte which can amazingly upgrade your life with a consumer, business, gaming, and cloud systems. This amazing product comes with many different features which makes it a worth buying product. With the help of Gigabyte, we have expanded our business servers and cloud systems that come with hardware and software solutions. Gigabyte motherboards are the best in the market because they support the latest AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series Processors and are backward compatible with AMD Ryzen™ 4000, 3000, 2000, and 1000 Series Processors. You are getting a complete package on a pocket-friendly budget. It is a worth buying product because it comes with Ultra Durable™ Armor for PCIe/ memory slots, USB Type-C™ interfaces on select boards.
You are getting refined audio quality and along with this, it gives you high-speed Ethernet. Moreover, its latest standard WIFI design on selected models makes it a more worth able product. GIGABYTE UD series motherboards come with 4+2 phases digital PWM + Low RDS(on) MOSFETs design. It amazingly supports the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs. Moreover, it offers incredible precision in delivering power. You are getting powerful and energy-sensitive components with this product. Along with this, this motherboard gives you enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
- Brand: Gigabyte
- CPU Socket: Socket AM4
- RAM Memory Technology: DDR4
- Compatible Processors: AMD 3rd Generation Ryzen, AMD
- Chipset Type: AMD B450
- Platform: Windows 10
- Main Power Connector Type: 24pin
- Graphics Card Interface: PCI-E
- Memory Slots: 4
- This product is amazingly compatible with 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 1st Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors.
- You are getting the amazing feature of Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- It offers the user of Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- You are getting HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Displays and best display results
- This product comes with Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe and SATA mode support
- You will get the best audio quality with its high-Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard
- Its audio noise guard comes with LED Trace Path Lighting.
- It comes with a gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management that makes your different tasks manageable
- RGB fusion support is available for the user that comes with RGB LED Strips in 7-Colors
- Its brilliant feature is of Hybrid Fan Headers that comes with fan stop
- It has an app center that comes with EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
- This product is very helpful and amazing that comes with super quality features
- It gives you the best working experience with 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 1st Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega processors.
- You will always find a good and speedy working experience with the help of this board
- It is wrapped with ultra-fast and full speed PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe and SATA mode support
- The gaming LAN feature makes it more amazing and worth buying the item
- No don’t need to update the bios with this product
- It is a pocket-friendly product so that anyone can buy it easily
- It does not come as the marked features
- It does not come with the flashback feature
- Most expensive motherboard
FAQs: Best Motherboard For i9 9900k 2021
Will this product work smoothly with g.skill Ripjaws v series 16GB ddr4 3200?
Yes it will work awesomely well with this product
Does it need an audio card?
No, it does not need any audio card because it has a good sound on the chipset. If you use an audio card then it would be a sound blaster.
Can we install more RAM chips in it?
No, you don’t need to install any of the RAM chips because it has its own and that makes it work faster
Is GIGABYTE B450M DS3H V2 good for gaming purposes?
Yes, it is best for gaming purposes because it supports the am4 chipset and it will come with a bios upgrade that will support the new ryzen 5 5600.
Do this motherboard support Ryzen 5 1600AF?
Yes, this motherboard amazingly supports Ryzen 5 1600AF because it comes with 1st and 2nd generation Ryzen processors.
Best Motherboards For i9 9900k – 2021 Complete Buyer’s Guide
The best motherboard for i9 10th gen was launched in 2018 and now its an old processor now but still it is a great choice when gaming and content creation is considered. If you have bought this beast and now you want further guidance about how to choose the best motherboard for your processor then this guide is for you. Following are some important points to consider when you are buying a motherboard for your processor.
BIOS firmware of Best Motherboard for i9 9900k 2021
BIOS is the firmware that loads before your operating system gets to work. Good motherboards give you a couple of options in this firmware like overclocking, controlling fan speeds, booting from an external drive, and displaying monitor memory. They follow a user-friendly approach and some of them include a GUI interface to take the user interaction to next level.
If you have bought the i9 9900k then you definitely know that it supports overclocking. To make full use of this feature and to boost your gaming experience you need a motherboard that includes overclocking support. B est motherboard for i9 9900k and rtx 3080 have features like testing and tuning the CPU and the GPU, turning to overclock on or off from the UEFI firmware and some of the motherboards have physical buttons present on them to do it and a clock generator. They also have good VRMs and thermal sensors. So when buying your motherboard, consider one which offers you overclocking support.
Form factor determines what size you want your build to have. There are 4 standard desktop sizes for motherboards ATX, eATX, Micro ATX, and the mini ITX. If you want your build to have a compact size, then choose a motherboard with a mini ITX or Micro ATX. When considering these sizes, it is also important to consider how much expansion lanes and ports you want. The choice is yours. Some people will choose the bigger sizes for expansion slots and ports while others may want their build to be compact.
The processor socket is the place at your motherboard where your processor will be connected to provide a connection between the best gaming motherboard for i9 and other components of the computer like RAM and other devices connected via expansion slots. When deciding on the motherboard for the i9 9900k you should make sure that it is compatible with the processor. The best motherboard for intel i7 9700k is fully compatible with the LGA1151 socket. So you should focus on finding the motherboards that have this socket.
Getting the correct chipset on your motherboard is another important thing. Your chipset should be powerful enough to power your processor. The Z390 chipset with the best gaming motherboard for i9 works well with the intel i9 9900k because they provide overclocking capabilities.
As we have seen above in this guide that there are different motherboard sizes and each size offers different numbers of DIMM slots. So, you need to choose a motherboard that fits your needs in terms of RAM slots. Most of the motherboards come with 4 RAM slots but the DIMM technology as allowed to get more slots and the RAMs with the same frequency are installed in the identical ports and this leads to speedier data transfer.
Expansion slots and Ports:
This is also completely up to you that how many expansion slots and ports you want. Different motherboard sizes come with different number of ports. We need to consider the data transfer, display and the audio ports because they matter when it comes to experience. You need to consider LAN ports and the Wi-Fi connection ports.
Storage is an important thing we need to consider when building our computer. There are many options available. The BIG storage (hard drive) and the FAST storage (SSD). The hard drives are cheaper than the SSDs but are slower. On the other hand, SSDs are fast but are expensive and offer less storage space. So, when choosing your motherboard, don’t forget to consider your storage slots. Whether you want SSD slots or SATA3 ports for hard drives, the choice is all yours.
We all know that the i9 9900k supports overclocking and multithreading. It will get hot in situations. So our motherboard should have good cooling mechanisms to handle such situations. Motherboards include active and passive cooling. Active cooling involves moving parts such as fans while passive cooling includes creating a heat sink to cool the system down.
These were all the points that will help you in choosing the best motherboard for your processor. You will get a few benefits in some motherboards along with some demerits. Following are some motherboards that we think are best for the intel i9 9900k socket.
Best Motherboards For i9 9900K is not the last processor but for sure it is one of the best and most demanding processors. It is one of the best and fastest processors that comes at a very reasonable price. It has a high-performance chip that is best for gaming purposes. Moreover, you are also get overclocking capabilities with the help of this fast and amazing processor. Before looking for a motherboard you have to look at some parameters that you consider while buying the most expensive best motherboard for i9 9900k video editing.